Never Ashamed to SHARE
Become a Guest!
Tell us your story and you may be contacted to be a guest on the show!
Share your talent on 'Ways we Worship'
- Dance (Tap, Ballet, Step etc.)
- Martial Arts
- Painting and Drawing
- Exercise or Aerobics (No Yoga)
- Tell us your unique way that you worship!
Authors, Community Leaders & Motivational Speakers
- Talk about your new book on our show
- Share a word of Hope and Encouragement
- Tell us how are you sharing your faith in your community!
Christian Recording Artists
- Hip Hop/ Rap
- R&B / Soul
- Praise & Worship
Ask The Pastor
Topic to include the following:
- Racism in America
- How to share your faith
- Hot topics of the day
Share your Personal Testimony
Public Praise is interested in interviewing to following people:
- Former Prostitutes or Stripper
- Former Drug Dealers
- Former Gang Members
- Survivors of Child Abuse
- Supernatural Healing
- Christian Couples still in love after dealing with infidelity
- Coping with illness while trusting God
- Or share your Amazing Story!
Become a Panelist for one of our segments
- Who Are You Singing To?!
- The List (Top 5 topics)
- Dad Jokes
COME AND MEET THE PUBLIC PRAISE CREW AT THESE EVENTS:
12/09 BREAKFAST IV BROTHERS
RAY AND JOAN KROC COMMUNITY CENTER / ROXBURY,MA
Public Praise will be taping at @breakfastivbrothers on December 9th at the Ray and Joan Kroc Community Center in Roxbury at 8:30AM. Every man is invited to come and fellowship over breakfast as we talk about topics that effect our families and our communities.
12/10 SONS OF SERNDIP
STONEHILL COLLEGE / EASTON, MA
Public Praise will be at Stonehill College on September 10th to interview @sonsofserendip. We will meet up with our friend @kendallramseur who was a musical guest at our first season.